2,000 Gallon Super Tanker
Our 2000 Gallon Super Tanker is ideal fire-fighting apparatus. Our streamlined manufacturing process lets us get it to you in less time and for less money than you might expect. When you face bridges with weight restrictions or long, steep driveways, this tanker can’t be beat.
- Kenworth T-370 Chassis.
- 330 HP Cummins Engine and Allison 3000 EVS Transmission.
- 10” Stainless Steel Newton Kwik-Dump.
- 2000 Gallon UPF Poly-Tank is better than steel in two ways: it’s fifty percent lighter, and its warranted for as long as you own your Fouts Brothers truck.
- Mounting blocks are pre-installed on our poly-tanks—reducing time and expense if you add equipment in the future.
- 500 GPM Darley Pump is upgradeable to 1750 GPM if you require more fire-fighting power down the road.
- Standard 9-inch tall hose bed with an NFPA-compliant cover runs the complete length of the tank to give you maximum hose storage.
- Two 2 1/2” Direct Tank Fills
- Whelen NFPA Lighting/Siren Package
Consider these options to customize your 2000 Gallon Super Tanker.
- Larger pumps—up to 1750 GPM
- Additional Dump Valve or valves
- Electric Dump Valves
- Extra compartments
- Deck Gun
- Federal Q2B Siren
- 150-foot Hannay Electric Rewind Booster Reel
- Darley (Standard)
- Kenworth (Standare)
Custom Chassis Available:
Please contact our sales staff for more options.
Trucks pictured may contain options.